Form Cost: Rs. 1200/- You can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
Please keep your Passport size photograph ready before filling the form.
Files must be less than 1 MB. Allowed file types: png gif jpg jpeg. Images must be between 400x400 and 2048x2048 pixels.
Bachelors Degree of minimum 3 years duration from any AIU recognized university. Have obtained at least 50% with equivalent CGPA at the qualifying examination. Final year students may also apply. ITM accepts CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA & State Entrance Exam for MBA .
- This Application Form is to be filled out in its entirety. The information you provide in this application form is a very important part of the admissions process and therefore accurate and complete answers to the questions are required. Any admission granted on the basis of false information will be cancelled.
- Keep mark-sheets of X, XII, Graduation and any other professional qualification handy for calculating percentage of marks which are mandatory in the online form.
- The basis of computing percentages obtained by the candidate would be based on the practice followed by the board/institution from where the candidate has graduated.
- If the academic institution offers grade point averages (GPA), they need to be converted into percentage score as per the conversion scheme of that institution.
- If an institution does not have conversion scheme for GPA, the equivalence has to be calculated by dividing obtained cumulative GPA (CGPA) by the maximum possible GPA and multiplying by 100.
- On submitting the form you will receive the online application id. The application id must be quoted in all future correspondence.
- A processing fee of Rs.1200/- is to be payable with this application form. Processing fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The payment can be made through Credit card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Selection is based on overall academic performance & followed by scheduled Group Discussion & Personal Interviews.
GDPI Process through the course of several selection rounds. Call-letters for the GDPI Process are sent through courier/post and e-mail.
The selection criteria for final admission are based on multiple factors:
- Past academic performance
- Entrance test scores
- Work experience, in terms of job content & organization. Only full time work experience after graduation will be considered.
- Extracurricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- GDPI performance (applicable for final admissions only)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be called for GDPI and offered final admission. A high Entrance Test score above does not guarantee a call for interview or Admission.
Documents required at the venue of Selection Process
- Mark sheets and Certificates: Originals of all mark sheets and certificates including proof of work experience (if any).
- Entrance Test Scores: Original score sheets of all management entrance exams given and where the scores have been sent to you. If scores are published on the web, attested printout of the web page showing your result shall be permitted.
- Three colour passport photographs.
- Proof of Identity in the form of Voter ID, PAN Card, Drivers License, AADHAR card or Passport.
- DD of Rs. 25000 in favour of Institute for Technology and Management, Payable at Mumbai.
On successful completion of your GD PI, you may be offered admission to one or more programs based on your overall performance in the Selection Process, should you choose to accept the offer of admission, you must submit a demand draft of Rs. 25,000/-, which represents Part-I of the Program Fees. You will then be given a confirmed Offer of Admission, as well as a receipt towards the initial fee payment. Should you choose not to accept the offer of admission, you are under no obligation to make any payment. Please note that after such a time, the offer of admission may be revoked.